- 100g (½ cup) Golden Churn Butter
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp finely chopped thyme
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 sweetcorn cobs, to serve
Place the butter in a small mixing bowl and beat in the chopped herbs.
Mix in the lemon juice and season the herb butter, if desired, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
To serve, cook the sweetcorn in plenty of boiling water until tender. Drain well, place onto serving dishes and spread with the herb butter.
The herb butter will keep in the fridge for up to a week.